Skip to product information
1 of 1

Yanang Bai Juice 400 ml. - XO Brand

Yanang Bai Juice 400 ml. - XO Brand

Regular price AED 12.00
Sale price AED 12.00 Regular price
Sale Sold out

Type : Yanang Bai


Tags : juice, XO brand, Yanang Bai,

Collections : Household,

Availability : In Stock

Shipping & Returns

Free shipping and returns available on all orders!
We ship all US domestic orders within 5-10 business days!


View full details
X.O Yanang Leaves Extract .Water (58%), Extract of Ya-Nang Leaves (42%), Colours (Tartrazine (E102) 0.792mg, Brilliant Blue FCF (E133) 0.108mg).